Sunday, November 29, 2009

But Only Under Careful Consideration.

The more i stay here the more i continue to recall my French II Teacher's words. She looked me directly in the eye and what came from her mouth were words filled with the most genuity i have ever tasted:

"[Mid-sentence]Fuck this. Ya know? Fuck all this school, learning bullshit. You dont need this! When you graduate, I want you to leave. I want you to go and travel the world. I want you to see it all and experience everything you can, good or bad. Then you can come home and determine your career. I mean, how can you know what you wanna be when you dont know what all's out there?"


Im starting to think shge's on to something....
It's just crazy enough to work. You have to admit that she has a valid point although the details of this 'voyage' are rather vague and times have changed since she graduated. eh.

Where in the world will i be post graudation2010?