Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Me and You.

"GibsonShred |
The rest of the album is whatever.
But this song is GREAT, and I don't just mean great as in I really like it. I mean the lyrics themselves are just so creative and catchy. Meaningful and all other sorts of things. my guitarist says he hates fall out boy. then i sang this song and he was like man i really like that! Lets put music to it!
then i played him the track...and he was pissed..one...because now he has to actually give em a chance. and we didnt have a new badass song hahaha"


Clever little devil. But i digress. The actual point of that was to tell you, vous form, why fall out boy is my absolute favorite band.


Im not sure if it's because i really love their music, or if it's because they've been in my life for so long. Through everything i've been though. Depression, disease, disorders, anger, hate -everything. Im actually having a difficult time explaining this because im just being whirlwinned into my past. It's scary to know how people you've never even really known, had so much to do with your life and who you are now. Who i am now. When the band announced their official breakup, i was BEYOND crushed.

*dinner's here. to be continued....*