Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Le Gasp!

I've been trying to fix my blog and make it somewhat appealing but obviously, thats still a work in progress. In the midst of all that commotion, I nearly forgot to tell you about the new heart-related intrests in my life. Now, i've never really posted anything about my personal views on love or anything because i keep a hand-written journal for things like this. So here is a little something you can work with:



I've been in love once in my life and it was fucking great. There are no flaws in love, only people. That being said, when time came to let things go, neither my partner or I would do so. We just kept stringing along back and forth trying to salvage what was left of our teenage romance when, in turn, we destroying everything we had been given. Couples fall out of love all the time, however, this realization is rare.

This is a recent revelation but, yes, I DO believe in love at first sight. I personally believe anyone can fall in love with anyone given enough time. My ex and I would have never in a million years been together if we had the choice. Not that we were forced on each other, but we were around each othher ALL THE FUCKING TIME. Rode the same bus, same school, same neighborhood, same friends, same no car lol. Just learned to tolerate and see the good in each other.

With that, I loved him so purely and so hard. But I still doubt to this day he could ever loved me like that.

See, thats the tricky thing about love. You have to love someone, but they have to love you too. It's different type of love though; soulmates. This type of love is so much greater and lasts well not forever because surely, nothing can last forever, but in perspective, you know what i mean.

Im rambling now and this shit doesnt even have a point. Fuck this.