Saturday, May 2, 2009

Lemonade

I like Jahleel. He has a girlfriend of a year. I have a boyfriend of not-as-long. He's soothing. Like a tall glass of lemonade when it's burnin' hot on summer days
But he's not quite it. He's not my Valentino. He never will be. None of these niggas are. Even if Tino does break up with me because of my recklessness, i will always love him. He's everything i've ever wanted in my life. My best friend. My everything. Kinda like the feelin' after your first kiss. Except that everyday he makes me feel like this. He's exactly what I need.
I look Cute
(Terrible photo btw]
He shoud really just have all the confidence in the world when it comes to me and him. I will never leave him for someone other boy or girl or thing. Hahaha. He will see. Hopefully. 1 week and counting...