Monday, May 4, 2009

(More] Piff + Boo Boo Mid

Photobucket
Shit wasn't as good as i was secretly hoping.
Photobucket
This was that shit. Strait cracc. But Blu always is :]

Didn't go to school today. Absences out the ass. Truency on the way. Drop-out followin close behind. Only one year left of this shit. Then im off. To wherever. I've decided im not going west anymore. Well, for now. I listened to City of Los(t) Angel(e)s and it just kinda gave me an epiphany type thing. Like shit is bad everywhere. I hate it here. Nothing good happens. But they're prolly sayin the same shit over there. Idk. I just feel lost. Now i dont have anything to look forward to. Sure it'll be fun for the first few months. But after that....Same shit.



Something bout a day like this makes me wanna raise my fists and say "Rise n shine. it's time to face the world".